Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Professor Tim - Fresno Wedding Videography

I had the privilege of speaking at Fresno State University last night about my videography! The class is instructed by Sherri Mosher of Madeleine's Bridal Boutique and A Vision of Elegance. I pretty much covered what a bride, or in their case wedding consultants, should look for in a videographer. Then I went into some technical stuff that I hope didn't go over too many people's head! But all in all it was a great class and they had great questions that I hope I answered well enough for them!

1 comment:

jldagsaan said...

Hi Tim - The intro you showed last night was amazing! I was almost in tears and I didn't even know the couple! You really know how to caputre the moment! I will DEFINITELY keep you in mind when it's time to plan mine!
~Joan D.