Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Things like these.....

.....make me love what I do! So a few days ago I posted the blog post below updating that Paul & Jenny's film is coming up next. Yesterday, when I was driving home, I got this text messege from Paul:

"I just checked your blog. Thanks for the update! The way I see it, we'll be looking at this video, I mean movie, for quite awhile, so if it takes you a little longer, then we're cool with it. We are excited though!"

Isn't that awesome!!?? That really made my day! When clients appreciate what you do and how much work goes into making film like this, it really pumps me up and makes me want to give them our best! So to Paul & Jenny, thank you! Your day was amazing and I can't wait to share it with everyone!

No comments: