Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Whoa - International Wedding Videography

Yeah....like whoa. I have been busy. Too busy. But I guess thats a good thing right? Just wrapped up the final edit for Paul and Jenny and the final shoot of the year with Niki and Kyle. Now that was a party! Serbian Orthodox style! Stay tuned for some footage from that!

Coming up in the next few months:

Orbie Pullen's promo video! This guy is awesome! My wife and I hung out with him up in Santa Cruz for a day documenting what sets him apart from the pack. Its gonna be awesome!

Todd & Mindy. Another "whoa" wedding! Todd and Mindy's day took place at the Marbella Country Club in gorgeous San Juan Capistrano. It was a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky, oh and live music! Got to love a live band!

Scott & Sara. Two, laid back, awesome people! Their day happened in the always classy Stockton with my bud Scott Andrew manning the photography! There's just something I love about laid back simple weddings!

I think I have enough work to keep me busy for awhile! Sorry for the lack of updates for those who follow the blog. There's plenty of films coming up, so stay tuned!

No comments: