Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Brady & Nithya - A Cinematic Wedding | Yosemite Wedding Videography

Brady and Nithya's wedding at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite National Park, CA was truly and amazing experience. Even though it rain the entire ceremony, it didn't put a stop to the day's excitement!

I recently finished their full wedding film and I wanted to share with you the email Brady sent me:

"Wow! Tim, you do phenomenal work. Nithya and I just watched it together and we just couldn't be more pleased with the product. You are such a postproduction master. The way you use the soundtrack (looping it and keeping it softly in the background during speeches, and synching it to the rhythm of the images). I could go on and on. We love the dance sequence. You managed to collage such a chracteristic array of choice moments. The one of my brother rubbing my sister-in-law's pregnant belly is priceless! And the motion shot of Nithya's dress. Just beautiful. And I like how you made a little cameo appearance in the background of the first dance, Mr. Hitchcock. Like I said, I could go on and on. And that's just from my first viewing. I'm certain that this will be a film that we watch over and over again as the years pass. So often wedding videos are strictly documents and get stowed away on a shelf only to be watched, if at all, on anniversaries or by progeny. This is a piece of cinema. Thank you so much for all your long hours of work. It definitely shows. We are so pleased that we found you and that you and Audreyann agreed to do our wedding."

It's notes like that above that keep me doing what I love to do. I just want to say thank you to Brady and Nithya for letting me and Audreyann have the privilege of being part of their day and to present it in a way that will be timeless! And also to Johnny and Cindy Stafford of Johnny Stafford Photography for recommeding us (you can view the Stafford's images from the day here)!

If you missed it, here's the teaser from Brady and Nithya's Yosemite wedding. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Roshel said...

Amazing as usual. You got some awesome shots of Yosemite! Great Job

Scott Andrew said...

Sweet film Tim and Audreyann! You guys are awesome.