Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Niki & Kyle | Fresno Wedding Cinematography

Yes. I'm still alive. Wow, it's been so crazy these past few months with some HUGE things coming. More on that soon!

Back in November, I had the awesome privilege of filming Niki and Kyle's wedding in Fresno, Ca. It was my first Serbian Orthodox wedding and it was totally a party all day! The day started out with Kyle's family coming to barter for Niki's hand in marriage. After going back and forth, Niki's family decided to let Kyle's family in for some more discussion. Once they agreed on the "price" they made their way to the ceremony. After that we witnessed one of the largest after ceremony celebrations! Everyone went outside the church and danced! And I mean EVERYONE! Oh and there were guns...and a goat!

My good friend Ryan Jones was their photographer and caught some awesome shots of the day. You can check them out here.

I just want to thank Niki and Kyle for letting us join them and choosing us to capture their day! Its one that I will always remember!

Ok enough rambling! Here's the teaser and enjoy!

No comments: