Flash Required to view this area.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Kristin | Jason Wolf Lakes Wedding Teaser

If you're getting married in Central California, look up Wolf Lakes in Sanger, CA. That place is amazing! And I can prove that by Kristin and Jason's wedding teaser below. Kristin and Jason are so awesome! They booked me a year before their wedding on September 4th, 2010 and I didn't meet Kristin and her boys till a few months before their big day, but when I did, I felt like I've known them for much longer than that! They are so down to earth and accommodating, they even invited me to their rehearsal dinner to enjoy with them.

I couldn't wait to start editing their footage! The light at Wolf Lakes was out of this world and so was the sunset! I had the privilege again to shoot along my friends the Staffords, one of the best photography teams in the valley. Enough talk, enjoy the teaser below!


2 comments:

Tim Feeny said...

Very cool Tim. Love the color you gave this film. Great job!

Gina jones said...

Nice feel! Great work Tim! :)